Default music on hold is provided by the system, but you may add your own. You must ensure that you have permission from the music’s copyright holder before doing this.
To add new music
- Log in to the VProvider web interface.
- Go to Features » Music.
- Click the “New” button.
- Enter the following:
- A name for the music that customers will see.
- Optionally a description.
- Whether to play the files linearly in order, or randomly.
- Click the “Save and upload files” button.
- Click on “Upload music files”, then on the next page upload one or more .wav or .mp3 files using the “Upload” links.
- Select the desired music on the settings pages of telephone lines, hunt groups, queues, etc.